Designed for stability, simplicity & ease of use for Personnel and Material Handling. Vehicle weight 24,000 lbs, payload of 34,000 lbs, D-Dent steel tracks. Maximum speed is 8 mph.
The Achiever RT-15 U Utility Vehicle is capable of transporting up to 8 people. It excels in mud, snow and soft ground due to its light ground penetration. The Achiever RT-15 U Utility Vehicle will work in up to 42″ of water. Its high power to weight ratio allows it to easily climb inclines that other machines can not.
UTV has been manufacturing tracked vehicles since 1995 & tracked digger derricks since 1999. The first tracked digger derrick was an RT-01 DD Digger Derrick with 4,000 lbs max lift, 40 foot bucket reach still in service in Oklahoma today. The very first tracked carrier built was an RT-15 U Utility Vehicle, still in service in the Oil Sands in Alberta.
Our customers include the forestry, mining, telecom and utility industries. We service and provide support for every machine we have ever made.
More pictures for Achiever RT-15 U Utility Vehicle
Request a Quote
Click to see what a New Achiever RT-15 U Utility Vehicle includes
- Engine: (FPT) Iveco N67 ENT, 6 cyl, 6.7 L (408.8 cu. in.), Electronic Common Rail injection system; Turbocharged Diesel 286 HP (210 kW) @ 2200 RPM & 843 ft-lbs (1143 Nm) @ 1500 RPM, with 90 amp alternator, block heater, air intake preheater & secondary fuel filter with water separator -standard
- Cab: 1-Man Open Cab with ROPS (Mechanical suspension seat with seat belt)
- Track: 40″ (2100 cm) D-Dent Track with rubber belts with steel crosslinks
- Power Train: Hydrostatic with planetary drive
- Steering: Independent control for each track (dual joysticks)
- 2″ square receiver socket, front & rear; front and rear rectangular ground lugs
- Backup alarm and horn, 1 fire extinguisher in cab
- Removable cab entrance step, rear folding step and side ladder on deck
- Lights: 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe on top, rear back up (& working) light
- Wooden Side wall/deck
- Two sets of operations and parts and service manuals