The Achiever DMP-52 MH Tracked Aerial with Jib is designed for stability, simplicity & ease of use for Aerial and Material Handling work. Very low 2.5 PSI ground pressure and high power to weight ratio allows this unit to work where other machines can not go. Max fording with this unit is up to 36 inches of water.
The Achiever / Dur-A-lift combination provides a working height of 55 ft and a single man hydraulically rotating bucket with a 1,000 lb capacity material handling jib. Hydraulic jib tilt and continuous rotation is standard on the boom. The hydraulically leveled bucket rotates through 180o. Each radial corner mounted outrigger extends at 45o to provide an exceptionally stable platform. Optional longer front & rear outriggers are available for working on very hilly terrain. The boom is dielectrically tested and certified 46 kV Category “C”.
Some available options are: Basket Liner, Basket Cover, Tool Trays, Main Boom Fiberglass Insert, Articulating Arm Glass Insert, 12 Volt Emergency Boom Rotation & Lowering, Controls with High Electrical Resistant Components (HERC), Tool Circuit at Basket and / or Base, Manual 2-Speed Electric Throttle Advance, Hydraulic Basket Leveling at Lower Controls and Hydraulically Extendible Jib. The 126 HP Iveco FPT engine is available with cold start options to -30ºF / -35ºC and a 17,000 BTU Espar engine coolant heater with a programmable 7 day timer is also available.
Total completed vehicle weight is approximately 16,200 lbs. Rubber tracks are standard (track options available). One man open cab is standard, closed cab is available. Maximum speed is 8 mph.
More Pictures for Achiever DPM-52 MH Tracked Aerial with Jib
Request a Quote
Click to see what a New Achiever DMP-52 MH Tracked Aerial with Jib includes
- Boom: Hydraulic Leveled Basket (Power Stow at Upper Controls)
- 360 degree Continuous Rotation, 180 degree Basket rotator
- Fiberglass Extension boom with Rubber Boom Support
- 24″ x 30″ x 42″ Fiberglass Basket with Step
- Safety Harness and 6′ Decelerating Lanyard
- Upper 4 Axis Single Hand Joystick Control Lever
- Basket Rotator, Winch, and Jib Controls
- Lower Control Levers with Upper Control Override
- Lower Winch Control, Hydraulic Jib Tilt
- Deck Step Basket Mounting, 46 KV Category “C” Insulation
- Engine: FPT Iveco N45MST, 4 cylinder, Turbocharged Diesel 126 HP @ 2,200 RPM & 388 ft-lbs @1250 RPM, with 90 amp alternator, block heater, air intake preheater & secondary fuel filter with water separator
- Electric engine shut down system
- Cab: 1-Man Open Cab (Mechanical suspension seat with seat belt), Full instumentation, illuminated panel gauge, Backup alarm and horn, 1 fire extinguisher in cab
- Track: 29″ Rubber Track with Solid Rubber Tires
- Power Train: Hydrostatic Two Speed System
- Steering: Dual Joystick cable control
- Lights: 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe on top, rear back up (& working) light
- Suspension: Torsion Axle
- Wheels: 2 drive sprockets, 2 solid idler wheels, 6 solid rubber wheels
- Frame: Corten Welded Tub, corrosion resistant black
- Sub Frame: All welded steel with 4 radial outriggers, automotive white
- 2″ square receiver socket, front & rear; front and rear rectangular ground lugs
- Removable cab entrance step, rear folding step and side ladder on deck
- 2 sets of operations and parts and service manuals