UTV International has manufactured a line of tracked carriers since 1992. We integrated our first digger derrick onto a tracked carrier in 1996.
Since then we have been engaged in a continual product improvement process that has resulted in the production of our 3rd generation boom, the Hercules 5042-46 DD Digger Derrick for Sign Post work.
The truck mounted Hercules 5042-46 DD Digger Derrick ships as a complete assembly with the boom and outriggers mounted on a bolt on sub frame ready for installation on a 19,000 lb GVW chassis with an 84” C.A. or 108″ C.A. dimension. Other CA dimensions can be accommodated.
Maximum sheave height is 41’ with a maximum lift capacity of 5,000 lbs. Bucket Reach is 46 ft. Full Pressure all hydraulic controls at the Boom Seat Operator’s Console and at the Bucket. Standard Equipment: Single Lane Foot Print outrigger configuration, 2,500 ft lb Auger Drive, 2,200 ft lb Turret Winch. Options: Non Insulated or Fully Insulated for Category “C”, Fold Out Bucket on the 4th Boom. Rotation can be optionally restricted to the curb side.
More pictures for Hercules 5042-46 DD Digger Derrick for Sign Post
Request a Quote
Click to see what a New Hercules 5042/46 DD Digger Derrick for Sign Post includes
- Hydraulic Powered Three Stage Telescopic Boom
- Continuous Rotation (worm gear drive))
- Center Mount Pedestal over Rear Axle
- Optional: Fiberglass 3rd Boom (Insulated Category “C” 46 kVA)
- Hydraulic Turret Winch 2,200 lbs @2550 PSI (Bare Drum)
- 7/16″ Nylon Winch Rope with 2,000 lbs Working Load
- 2,500 ft lbs Single Speed Auger Drive, 2.0″ Hex Shaft
- Hydraulic Overload Protection (HOP)
- Boom Side Load Protection
- Curb Side Auger Storage with Over Storage Protection
- Street Side Turret Mounted Operator’s Seat
- Full Pressure Hydraulic Controls with Two Dual Axis Joysticks
- Pressure Gauges for System Pressure
- Optional Foot Pedal Engine RPM Control
- Turret Mounted Engine Start & Stop
- 25 Gallon Hydraulic Tank with optional Oil Cooler
- Single Lane Foot Print with 2 Hydraulically Powered Vertical Street Side Outriggers and 2 Hydraulically Operated Curb Side Radial Outriggers
- Sub frame and Outriggers
- Two sets of operations and parts and service manuals