Designed for stability, simplicity & ease of use for Snow Grooming and Trail Maintenance. Vehicle weight 5,950 lbs, payload of 2,000 lbs, steel tracks (other track options available). Maximum speed is 17 mph.
The Pioneer 1200 SG is capable of pulling a 9’ drag. It excels in ice, snow and rough ground due to its light ground penetration. Its high power to weight ratio allows it to easily climb inclines that other machines can not.
UTV has been manufacturing tracked vehicles since 1995 & tracked digger derricks since 1999. The first Snow Groomers were made for Mont Tremblant in Quebec and Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia.
Our customers include the forestry, mining, ski and snowmobile, and telecom industries. We service and provide support for every machine we have ever made.
More pictures for Pioneer 1200 SG Snow Groomer
Request a Quote
Click to see what a New Pioneer 1200 SG Snow Groomer includes
- Engine: (FPT) Iveco N45MST, 4 cyl, Turbocharged Diesel 126 HP @ 2200 RPM & 388 ft-lbs @ 1250 RPM, with 90 amp alternator, block heater, air intake preheater & secondary fuel filter with water separator -standard
- Cab: 2-Man Closed Cab with ROPS (Mechanical suspension seat with seat belt)
- Track: 28″ winter with rubber belts with steel crosslinks
- Power Train: Hydrostatic with planetary drive
- Steering: Independent control for each track (dual joysticks)
- 2″ square receiver socket, front & rear; front and rear rectangular ground lugs
- Backup alarm and horn, 1 fire extinguisher in cab
- Removable cab entrance step, rear folding step and side ladder on deck
- Lights: 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe on top, rear back up (& working) light
- Wooden Side wall/deck
- Two sets of operations and parts and service manuals