The Achiever DPM-52 Tracked Aerial with Jib is designed for stability, simplicity & ease of use for Aerial and Material Handling work. Very low 2.29 psi ground pressure and high power to weight ratio allows this unit to work where other machines can not go. Max fording with this unit is up to 36 inches of water.
The Achiever / Dur-A-lift combination provides a working height of 55 ft (57 ft with optional elevator) and a single man hydraulically rotating bucket with a 1,000 lb capacity material handling jib. Additional options include two men bucket with or without jib. Hydraulic jib tilt and continuous rotation is standard on the boom. The hydraulically leveled bucket rotates through 100o (180o available as option). Each radial corner mounted outrigger extends at 45o to provide an exceptionally stable platform. The boom is dielectrically tested and certified 46 kV Category “C”.
A 48″ wide two man bucket is available if no jib or winch is equipped” and “Extra-long front & rear outriggers (71 In) are also available and provide higher lift on hills (allows deck levelling to within 5o on 12o slopes).
Some available options are: Basket Liner, Basket Cover, Tool Trays, Main Boom Fiberglass Insert, Articulating Arm Glass Insert, 12 Volt Emergency Boom Rotation & Lowering, Controls with High Electrical Resistant Components (HERC), Tool Circuit at Basket and / or Base, Hydraulic Basket Leveling at Lower Controls and Hydraulically Extendible Jib. The 134 HP Tier IV Deutz AG electronic engine has cold start options down to -40ºF / -40ºC and a 17,000 BTU 12v engine coolant heater with a programmable 7 day timer is also available.
Total completed vehicle weight is approximately 17,650 lbs combined with the generously sized engine provides a greater power to weight ratio than any other tracked aerial. The difference when climbing hills in your area will be noticeable. 29″ rubber tracks are standard, optional 33″ tracks are available to provide even lower ground pressure down to 2.0 psi. One man open cab ROPS Certified to 24,000 lbs is standard, closed cab is available. Optional FOPS certified cab is also available. Maximum speed is 8 mph.
More Pictures for Achiever DPM-52 Tracked Aerial
See it in action
Request a Quote
Click to see what a New Achiever DPM-52 DU Tracked Aerial includes
- Cab: 1-Man Open Cab, 24.000 lbs ROPS certified
- Mechanical suspension seat with 2 point seat belt
- Full instrumentation, illuminated panel gauge
- Backup alarm and horn, 1 fire extinguisher in cab
- Lights: High power LED lights, 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe on top, rear back up (& working) light
- Engine: Deutz TCD 3.6 L4, 4 cyl, tier 4 turbocharged diesel 134 HP at 2,300 RPM & 369 ft lbs at 1,600 RPM with 120 amp alternator, block heater, glow plugs, 12v primary fuel filter heater, secondary fuel filter with water separator, 2x 1,060 CCA batteries, muffler, electric engine shut down system, 2.6 gallon DEF tank
- Power Train: Hydrostatic two speed system with with oil bath idler hubs
- Steering: Dual joystick cable control
- Track: 29″ rubber track with solid rubber tires
- Wheels: 2 drive sprockets, 2 solid idler wheels, 8 solid rubber wheels, complete set of dust cap retainers for road wheels
- Suspension: Torsion axle
- Boom: Hydraulically leveled basket (power stow at upper controls)
- Hydraulic basket leveling at lower controls (2nd location)
- 360 degree continuous rotation, 180 degree basket rotator
- Fiberglass extension boom with rubber boom support
- 24″ x 42″ x 42″ fiberglass basket with step
- Safety harness and 6′ decelerating lanyard
- Upper 4 axis single hand joystick control lever
- Basket rotator, winch, and jib controls with lockouts in upper control pod
- Lower control levers with upper control override
- Lower winch control, hydraulic jib tilt
- Manual jib extension
- Engine start/stop from basket
- Deck step basket mounting, 46 KV category “C” insulation
- 24″ pedestal height for tracked vehicle mounting
- Frame: Corten welded tub, corrosion resistant black
- Sub Frame: All welded steel with 4 radial outriggers, automotive white
- Outriggers: Longer (59 in) front & rear radial outriggers at 45° for higher lift on hills with 18″ x 20″ feet
- Misc: 2″ square receiver socket, front & rear; front and rear rectangular ground lugs
- Removeable cab entrance step, 2x removable side deck ladders
- 2 sets of operations and parts and service manuals