Designed for stability, simplicity & ease of use for power line work. The Kodiak K10 DD Combo Tracked Digger Derrick has a 48 ft Sheave Height, 24,000 lbs Max Lift, Fold Out 4th Boom, Hydraulic Rotating Bucket, 1,000 lb Material Handling Jib, Bucket Elevator all on one machine!
Standard equipment includes a fully functional, fully proportional radio control for all boom functions including the fold out 4th boom with hydraulically rotating, self leveling 2-man basket and 1,000 lb material handling jib and 22″ bucket elevator as well as all digging functions. Bucket reach is 81 ft with 37 ft side reach. The 24″ x 42″ x 42″ bucket capacity is 550 lbs when the jib is not in use. Powered by a Kubota 09 Series 210 HP engine, this Kodiak will get to the job in a hurry.
The Kodiak K10 DD one piece 28″ rubber tracks with steel reinforcement moves over rough terrain and provide loads of traction. High power to weight ratio allows it to easily climb inclines that other machines in its class cannot. Gradeability is 70% (35 degrees) vertical and 36% (20 degrees) on side slopes. Rubber tracks allow unloading on pavement. This Kodiak works in up to 42″ of water and can wade in up to 48 inches.
A 12,000 lb boom tip winch is standard, a 15,000 lb boom tip winch is available. The standard Kodiak K10 DD Combo overall height is 138“. A single man ROPS certified open cab is standard, closed cab and air conditioning are available.
Full hydraulic flow from two pumps is sent to the 12,000 ft lb auger drive when digging giving about 85 HP at the auger drive. Wide radial 77″ outriggers provide an exceptionally stable platform. Standard auger storage is up to 24″ dia. Optional storage for augers up to 36″ dia is available. All hydraulic controls are full pressure and fully proportional.
Give us a call and we’ll tell you more about it.
More pictures for Kodiak K10 DD Combo Digger Derrick
Request a Quote
Click to see what a New Kodiak K10 DD Combo Digger Derrick includes
- Cab: 1-Man Open Cab ROPS certified with mechanical suspension seat, two point seat belt, backup alarm and horn, fire extinguisher in cab
- Lights: LED high powered lights: 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe (top), rear back up (& working) light
- Steering: Dual joystick cable control
- Engine: Kubota 09 Series V5009 Tier 4 Turbocharged Diesel 210 HP at 2,200 RPM & 651 ft lbs at 1,500 RPM with 120 amp alternator, block heater, intake heater, secondary fuel filter with water separator, electric engine shut down system, 4.5 gallon DEF tank, muffler with spark arrestor, engine start at -22o F/-30o C or above
- Frame: Corten welded tub, corrosion resistant black
- Sub Frame: All welded steel with 4 radial outriggers, automotive white
- Power Train: Two speed hydrostatic
- Suspension: Sprung walking beam with dual articulating bogie wheels
- Wheels: 2 rear drive sprockets, 2 solid idler wheels with oil bath hubs, 16 steel wheels, 14″ dia
- Tracks: One piece 28″ rubber tracks with steel reinforcements
- Boom: 48 ft sheave height, 24,000 lbs max lift, 37 ft max side reach, Four way pole claw, Fiberglass third boom insulated for 46kV
- Tip Winch: 12,000 lbs on 3rd boom (fiberglass), insulated
- 4th Boom: 24″ x 42″ x 42″ hydraulically rotating, self leveling bucket, max bucket reach 81 ft, 22″ basket elevator, max side reach 37 ft, 1,000 lbs material handling jib with hydraulic jib tilt, Jib & winch insulated 46 kV
- Rotation: Continuous rotation (planetary rotation drive with slip brake)
- Auger Drive: 12,000 ft lbs T-12 2.5″ hex 2 speed automatic auger drive, Curb side auger storage with overstorage protection
- Auger: 18″ dirt auger with 2.5″ hex diameter
- H.O.P.: 5 Function Automatic Hydraulic Overload Protection (HOP) system, protected functions: boom down, 1st extension, 2nd extension, winch & digger dig. Hydraulic side load protection allows rotation system to back drive
- Controls: Boom seat operator’s console. Full pressure, fully proportional radio controls for all functions
- Outriggers: (4) hydraulic 77″ radial outriggers (with lock valves) at 45o
- Misc.: 2″ square receiver socket, front & rear; cable grounding bar, Side deck ladder & rear folding step, (2) front & (2) rear 40,000 lb D-Rings, wooden side wall/deck and 2 racks to carry poles, two sets of operations and parts and service manuals