Designed for stability, simplicity & ease of use for power line distribution work, up to 65 foot poles, up to 24″ in diameter, 6,000 lbs maximum lift. The Achiever RT-02 DD is equipped with a fold out bucket with reach of 47′. Continuous Rotation by a Planetary Rotation Drive with Slip Brake is standard giving increased drive life and improved performance when anchoring. Oil bath idler hubs are standard.
The updated Category “C” configuration provides approximately 12″ more bucket reach (47 ft) and increased distance between the bucket and the metal parts of the boom. Boom controls at the bucket are enclosed in plastic. The fold out bucket is removable and can be unpinned if desired. The 6,000 lb Tip Winch is permanently mounted onto the 3rd fiberglass boom and is therefore insulated from the rest of the machine. The standard tip winch rope is 6,000 lb working strength, 70 ft UHMWPE 9/16″ dia with HP aluminum spool & shield & 4.5 ton hook.
Fully proportional All Hydraulic Full Pressure Top Controls are standard on the optional 4th boom (fold out bucket). The Achiever has a 12,000 ft lb auger drive, can store up to 24″ dia augers. Full hydraulic flow from the hydrostatic drive and from two auxiliary pumps is sent to the 12,000 ft lb auger drive when digging giving about 75 HP at the auger drive.
5 Function Automatic Hydraulic Overload Protection with Side Load Protection is standard on the Achiever RT-02 DD as are Longer 59″ Front & Rear Outriggers with 18″ x 20″ Swivel Feet. High Powered LED Lights and Dust Cap Retainers on the road wheels are also standard.
Optional extra-long outriggers (71 in) front & rear outriggers with even more lift for greater stability on hilly terrain are available which allow deck levelling to within 5 degrees on 12 degree slopes. A 600 lb capacity Jib for transformer lifts is available.
UTV is now offering a new option: that allows two single man buckets to be pinned on at the same time. The 2nd single man bucket can be pinned on if jib is removed. Remove 2nd bucket before trailering. Can be stored & secured on deck behind the cab.
An electric winch can be mounted at the front of the vehicle at the same time as a hydraulic winch. Only one or the other can be used. The electric winch can be transported to the rear or the sides if these optional positions are selected.
This rubber tracked unit is capable of working in 36 inches of water. The unit typically weighs approximately 17,700 lbs depending on the options equipped. Ground pressure on this unit is 2.44 PSI (no load), 2.62 PSI (loaded). It is transportable on a 12 ton trailer behind a line truck. Rubber tracks allow unloading on pavement. Optional 33″ high profile rubber tracks will reduce the ground pressure to 2.15 PSI (no load), 2.30 PSI (loaded).
The Achiever RT-02 DD features a 134 HP electronic Tier 4 engine which combined with the completed unit weight of approximately 17,700 lbs gives a greater power to weight ratio than any other tracked digger derrick. The difference when climbing hills in your area will be noticeable. DEF tanks are equipped.
The standard RT-02 DD equipped with block heater and glow plugs will start at up to -4ºF / -20ºC. Addition of either a 120v oil tank heater or a programmable 12v engine coolant heater if no external power is available for the block heater will provide for engine start up to -13ºF / 25ºC. Adding synthetic engine & ISO 22 hydraulic oil & a winter bridge & engine cover will provide for engine start up to -22ºF / -30ºC. An extreme cold package for engine start & operations up to -40ºF / -40ºC is available as well.
UTV has manufactured tracked vehicles since 1995 & tracked digger derricks since 1999. The first tracked digger derrick built was an RT-01 DD Digger Derrick with 4,000 lbs max lift, 40 foot bucket reach some of which are still in service today.
Our customers include many power companies, coops, telecom companies and power line contractors. We service and support every machine we have ever made.
• Cab: 1-Man Open Cab, 24.000 lbs ROPS certified
• Mechanical suspension seat with 2 point seat belt
• Full instrumentation, illuminated panel gauge
• Backup alarm and horn, 1 fire extinguisher in cab
• Lights: LED high powered lights: 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe (top), 1 boom light, 1 rear work area light
• Engine: Deutz TCD 3.6 L4, 4 cyl, tier 4 turbocharged diesel 134 HP at 2,300 RPM & 369 ft lbs at 1,600 RPM with 120 amp alternator, block heater, glow plugs, muffler, 12v primary fuel filter heater, secondary fuel filter with water separator, 2x 1,060 CCA batteries, electric engine shut down system, 2.6 gallon DEF tank
• Power Train: Hydrostatic two speed system with oil bath idler hubs
• Steering: Dual Joystick cable control
• Track: 29″ high profile rubber track with heat treated aluminum inserts
• Wheels: 2 drive sprockets, 2 solid idler wheels, 8 solid rubber wheels. Dust cap retainers (complete set for road wheels)
• Suspension: Torsion axle
• Rotation: Continuous rotation (planetary rotation drive with slip brake)
• Boom: Four way pole claw, fiberglass third boom insulated for 46kV
• Fiberglass fourth boom with bucket (42″ x 24″ x 24″) attachment and fully proportional all hydraulic top control
• Longer 4th boom with 47 ft working height & removable bucket
• Wireless radio control in bucket (engine start / stop & horn)
• Tip winch with 6,000 lbs lift at 10’ radius
• 12,000 ft lb T-12 auger drive (2) speed automatic with dual pumps
• 16″ dirt auger with 2.5″ hex diameter
• H.O.P.: 5 function automatic hydraulic overload protection (HOP) system, protected functions: boom down, 1st extension, 2nd extension, winch & digger dig
• Hydraulic side load protection allows rotation system to back drive
• Frame: Corten welded tub, corrosion resistant black
• Sub Frame: All welded steel with 4 radial outriggers, automotive white
• Outriggers: Longer (59 in) front & rear radial outriggers at 45° for higher lift on hills with 18″ x 20″ feet
• Misc: 2″ square receiver socket, front & rear; front and rear rectangular ground lugs
• Removable cab entrance step, rear folding step and side ladder on deck
• Wooden Side wall/deck and 2 Racks to carry poles
• Two sets of operations and parts and service manuals