Designed for stability, simplicity & ease of use for Personnel and Material Handling. Vehicle weight 10,500 lbs, payload of 10,000 lbs, D-Dent steel tracks (other track options available). Maximum is speed 10 mph.
The Achiever RT-05 U Utility Vehicle is capable of transporting up to 8 people. It excels in mud, snow and soft ground due to its light ground penetration. The Achiever RT-05 U Utility Vehicle will work in up to 42″ of water. Its high power to weight ratio allows it to easily climb inclines that other machines can not.
UTV has been manufacturing tracked vehicles since 1995 & tracked digger derricks since 1999. The first tracked digger derrick was an RT-01 DD Digger Derrick with 4,000 lbs max lift, 40 foot bucket reach still in service in Oklahoma today. The very first tracked carrier built was an RT-15 U Utility Vehicle, still in service in the Oil Sands in Alberta.
Our customers include the forestry, mining, telecom and utility industries. We service and provide support for every machine we have ever made.
More pictures for Achiever RT-05 U Utility Vehicle
Request a Quote
Click to see what a New Achiever RT-05 U Utility Vehicle includes
- Cab: 1-Man Open Cab with Roll Over Proection System mechanical suspension seat with two point seat belt, full instrumentation, illuminated panel gauge, backup alarm and horn, 1 fire extinguisher in cab
- Lights: LED high powered lights: 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe (top)
- Engine: Deutz TCD 3.6 L4, 4 cyl, tier 4 turbocharged diesel 134 HP at 2,300 RPM & 369 ft lbs at 1,600 RPM with 120 amp alternator, block heater, glow plugs, secondary fuel filter with water separator, muffler, electric engine shut down system, 2.6 gallon DEF tank
- Frame: Corten welded tub, corrosion resistant black
- Power Train: Hydrostatic two speed (shift in motion)
- Steering: Independent Joystick control for each track (dual joysticks)
- Suspension: Heavy duty torsion axle, oil bath idler hubs
- Wheels: 2 drive sprockets, 2 solid idler wheels, 8 solid rubber wheels, Dust cap retainers (complete set for road wheels)
- Track: 4-ply rubber belts with 28” D-Dent tracks
- Misc. Front 2″ square receiver socket, Removable cab entrance step, One set of Operations and Parts and Service Manuals