UTV International has manufactured a line of tracked carriers since 1992. We integrated our first digger derrick onto a tracked carrier in 1996.
Since then we have been engaged in a continual product improvement process that has resulted in the production of our 3rd generation boom, the Hercules 5042-46 DD Digger Derrick.
The truck mounted Hercules 5042-46 DD Digger Derrick ships as a complete assembly with the boom and outriggers mounted on a bolt on subframe ready for installation on a 26,000 lb GVWR chassis with an 84” C.A. dimension.
The maximum sheave height is 41’ with a maximum load capacity of 5,000 lbs.
The optional patented folding bucket system folds out in when not in use and can be hydraulically deployed into the operating position in less than one minute when required.
More pictures for Hercules 5042-46 DD Digger Derrick for Power Line
Request a Quote
Click to see what a New Hercules 5042/46 DD Digger Derrick for Power Line includes
- Hydraulic Powered Three Stage Telescopic Boom
- Continuous Rotation
- Center Mount Pedestal over Rear Axle
- Fiberglass 3rd Boom (Insulated Category “C” 46 kVA)
- Hydraulic 4 way Pole Claw
- Hydraulic Turret Winch 5,000 lbs @2550 PSI (Bare Drum)
- 9/16″ Nylon Winch Rope with 5,000 lbs Working Load
- 5,000 ft lbs Two Speed Auger Drive, 2.5″ Hex Shaft
- Hydraulic Overload Protection (HOP)
- Boom Side Load Protection
- Street Side Auger Storage with Over Storage Protection
- Curb Side Turret Mounted Operator’s Seat
- Full Pressure Hydraulic Controls with Two Dual Axis Joysticks
- Pressure Gauges for System Pressure
- Foot Pedal Engine RPM Control
- Turret Mounted Engine Start & Stop
- 40 Gallon Hydraulic Tank with Oil Cooler
- 16″ Dirt Auger 2.5″ Hex with 60″ Kelly Bar
- Subframe and Outriggers
- Two sets of operations and parts and service manuals