Kodiak Crawler Carriers are designed for stability, simplicity & ease of use for construction and mining operations, up to 9 MPH and 12,000 LBS payload. The Kodiak K6 features a rugged dump box design. A patented walking beam with double twin rocker arm bogie wheel suspension keeps the track in full contact with the ground and absorbs impacts giving a smoother ride and increases operator comfort. A 1-man ROPS certified open cab is standard, a closed cab is available. FOPS certification can be added. A 2-man cab is available.
The Kodiak K6 Crawler Carrier features a 134 HP electronic Tier 4 engine which combined with the completed unit weight of approximately 14,000 lbs gives a greater power to weight ratio than any other crawler carrier. Available optional engines are 140 HP & 173 HP.
This rubber tracked unit is capable of working in 36″ of water. Ground pressure on this unit is 2.49 PSI (no load), 4.36 PSI (loaded). It is transportable on a 8 ton trailer. 24″ steel reinforced one piece rubber tracks as used on many common excavators allow unloading on pavement and minimize maintenance and spare part costs.
We provide customized solutions, from bare frame/bare deck machines all the way to aerials, digger derricks and cement mixers to serve different industries with different goals.
UTV has manufactured tracked vehicles since 1995 & tracked special purpose vehicles since 1999.
Our customers include many contractors, coops, fire services. We support every machine we have ever made.
• Cab: 1-Man open cab, 24.000 lbs ROPS certified
• Mechanical suspension seat with 2 point seat belt
• Full instrumentation, illuminated panel gauge
• Backup alarm and horn, 1 fire extinguisher in cab
• Lights: LED high powered lights: 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe (top)
• Engine: Deutz TCD 3.6 L4, 4 cyl, tier 4 turbocharged diesel 134 HP at
2,300 RPM & 369 ft lbs at 1,600 RPM with 120 amp alternator,
block heater, glow plugs, primary fuel filter with water separator,
muffler, electronic engine protection system, 2.6 gallon DEF tank
• Power Train: Hydrostatic two speed system with oil bath idler hubs
• Steering: Dual joystick cable control
• Track: One piece 24″ rubber tracks with steel reinforcements
• Wheels: 2 rear drive sprockets, 2 independent idler wheels with oil bath hubs
and steel face seals, 16 steel wheels, 12″ dia
• Suspension: Patented walking beam with double twin rocker arm bogey wheel suspension
• Frame: Corten welded tub, corrosion resistant black
• Sub Frame: All welded steel
• Misc: Driver’s side deck ladder
• 1 set parts & service manuals
• Includes: 2 way medium duty front plow for pushing loose fill
• 5 cubic yard dump box or flatbed deck 108″L x 92″W