UTV has been working closely with clients to develop custom made firefighting applications for many years.
Capitalizing on more than 25 years of expertise we can offer different chassis and payload carriers to suit different needs.
Generously sized engines provide speed and agility during critical operations, water tank autonomy can be extended by means of CAFS or UHP systems.
Spray nozzles are available to keep cab and tracks cool when in hot spots, additional cable operated roof nozzles are also possible for rapid response and additional operator safety.
Different cab configurations and the possibility to add jump seats on the deck space and apparatus skid allow for maximum flexibility of operations.
Fire tracks gallery
See UTV Firefighters it in action
Request a Quote
Click to see what a UTV Firefighter comes with
• Cab: 1-Man Open Cab ROPS protection system, mechanical suspension seat with two point seat belt, backup alarm and horn, 1 fire extinguisher in cab.
• Lights: LED high powered lights: 2 front & 1 rear on cab, 1 strobe (top), rear back up (& working) light
• Steering: Dual Joystick cable control
• Engine: Deutz TCD 3.6 L4, 4 cyl, tier 4 turbocharged diesel 134 HP at 2,300 RPM & 369 ft lbs at 1,600 RPM with 120 amp alternator, block heater, glow plugs, primary fuel filter with water separator, electric engine shut down system, 2.6 gallon DEF tank
• Frame: Corten welded tub, corrosion resistant black
• Fire apparatus: Aluminum diamond plate finish, 800 gallons / 100 GPM @ 100 PSI as a standard
• Power Train: Hydrostatic two speed system with oil bath idler hubs
• Suspension: Patented double twin rocker arm bogie wheel suspension system
• Wheels: 2 drive sprockets, 2 solid idler wheels, 16 solid steel wheels.
• Track: 24″ high profile one piece rubber track with steel reinforcements
• Misc: 2″ square receiver socket, front & rear; front and rear rectangular ground lugs
Removable cab entrance step, rear folding step and side ladder on deck
Two sets of operations and parts and service manuals